Connecting Communities: Libraries, Technology, and Equitable Access
Wednesday, November 8th
12:00 PM-1:00 PM ET
More About this Webinar
Join our webinar to explore how communications and connectivity technology solutions are transforming libraries and the lives of under-resourced individuals.
What you'll walk away with:
- Ways to Comprehensively Assess Your Needs
- Effective Connectivity Strategies That Promote Equity and Inclusion
- Strategies for Assessing and Managing Various Technology Devices
- Ways to Raise Community Awareness Through Partnerships
- Funding Opportunities to Support Your Initiatives
Meet the Speaker
President & CEO
Need Answers Now
Our team is here and ready to help! If you need help to make the webinar or need to get started on a plan today, contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (281) 667-0404, or schedule a meeting to get ahead.